GoPro, Camping, Mountaineering, Avalanche and Jones Splitboard Rentals
Rent the gear for your next trip from the Outdoor Adventure Club
UPDATE OCT 1: Lombardi Sports, where we have our office and transact our rentals, is closing their doors soon. ALL RENTALS NEED AT LEAST 24 HOUR ADVANCE NOTICE DURING THIS TRANSITION PERIOD. THANKS!
- Rental gear is available to the public. You don't have to be a member of the Outdoor Adventure Club to rent gear from us.
- All our rentals can be picked up and dropped off at our office inside Lombardi Sports, on the corner of Jackson and Polk in San Francisco.
- Once you make your rental reservation, we guarantee it will be there for pick up during regular store hours.
- Our "weekend" rental period is 5 days, so you can pick up on Thursday evening and drop off on Monday evening.
- Prepaid reservations are the only way to guarantee availability and are strongly recommended, especially on holiday weekends.
- There are NO refunds or credits for any unused rentals or canceled rentals or rentals that are not picked up for ANY reason. Once you reserve the gear and pay, it is yours whether or not you use it.
- When you pick up your rental, you'll need to provide your credit card and billing information to be used as a security/damage deposit.
- It is possible to have some rental items shipped. Contact us if you're interested.
Featuring GoPro camera rentals, Jones Split Boards and Spark splitboard bindings!
Ready to get your gear? Select what you need below: